CIMmultus™ stands for:
- Convective mass transfer, reduced backpressure, and minimal sample clogging
- Fast product isolation and concentration of diluted samples
- Efficient removal of high molecular mass impurities in polishing steps
CIMmultus™ DEAE-8000 mL is an improved monolithic column with 2 μm pore size and a column volume of 8000 mL. It is packed into an innovative epoxy-based housing and is supplied ready to use. CIMmultus™ DEAE-8000 mL is intended for industrial manufacturing. DEAE (diethylamine) is a weak type of anion exchange group that selectively binds molecules with a predominant negative charge over a working pH range of 3-9. DEAE is a versatile chemistry and has proven to be excellent for:
- pDNA isoform separation
- Purification and concentration of viruses, VLPs, and large proteins
- Any kind of pDNA purification; it has a compelling high binding capacity for pDNA and is your chemistry of choice.
Due to the difference in chemistry of QA (strong anion exchanger) and DEAE (weak anion exchanger), selectivities for a certain molecule are different.